Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 19-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #121
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Welcome Red Robin
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #122
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Robin
Hi

I'm Robin and I've got a genuine factory EA manual car

I've filled out the application form and transferred funds today
Welcome mate, your on the ball too becoming a member with just 1 post! Well done! Some others should take a leaf out of your book!
Old 19-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #123
TIKFD6
Number 5 is alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
So was I :P

Now theres one more on my list of who I though would show their ugly head.... hehehehe
its been a bit quiet for me of late, packing and organising stuff.
The old red girl went on the truck to get transported to townsville yesterday.
Yes i had a tear in my eye.

Lisa, the head isnt that ugly.

"Experimental Racer" #6
1994 Gunmetal XG XR6 1997-1999
[B][COLOR=Red] 1994 Le Mans Red ED
2008 MA XR5 Mondeo

2015 VOLVO V60 T6 R-DESIGN-POLESTAR Enhanced

TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2007, 07:19 PM   #124
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIKFD6
its been a bit quiet for me of late, packing and organising stuff.
The old red girl went on the truck to get transported to townsville yesterday.
Yes i had a tear in my eye.

Lisa, the head isnt that ugly.

Hope she gets up there safely Kerry.

Better set up the computer first thing when you get there so you can join the fun :P
Old 19-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #125
wulos
Forum Director

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind-the-scenes effort. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For his advice, tips/tricks in the Art and Photography section of the Forum. 

[QUOTE=TIKFD6]The old red girl went on the truck to get transported to townsville yesterday.
Yes i had a tear in my eye.QUOTE]
What???? Too far for you to drive oldman??? :
wulos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2007, 09:01 PM   #126
Rob
Living the dream

I know the first page says full membership is $20, but every sig I see says $10...... please explain?

I want full membership dammit, I'll pay ASAP!
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2007, 09:28 PM   #127
EA2BA
PM me if you want

Full membership is $20, but you can still be a major part of the club as an associate for just $10, all the links you will need are in my signature.

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2007, 10:13 AM   #128
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLC
I know the first page says full membership is $20, but every sig I see says $10...... please explain?

I want full membership dammit, I'll pay ASAP!
Join OzECruisers.com.au - The Ford E,N,D Series Owners Club
OzECruisers Constitution - OzECruisers By Laws

Starts at $10 OzECruisers membership application form

Need help/questions to join send me a PM
Old 24-12-2007, 10:25 PM   #129
TIKFD6
Number 5 is alive!

nah mate, not to far to drive my car, but we are going to Ayres rock etc, and have taken the 4wd.
ATM, we are in Port Agusta until friday.

Merry christmas to all.

"Experimental Racer" #6
1994 Gunmetal XG XR6 1997-1999
[B][COLOR=Red] 1994 Le Mans Red ED
2008 MA XR5 Mondeo

2015 VOLVO V60 T6 R-DESIGN-POLESTAR Enhanced

TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #130
Fairmont_Chick

Default help please

hi, im an old member of e-series! Ive been out of action from the club for a year! would like to know how and what i do to get into this new club and if im allowed! that and im not sure how to fill out the membership form (im abit slow) -- if someone could help me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulos
Welcome to the E/N/D.

We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the latest club to hit the streets.
The OzE Cruisers.
This club will cater for the following vehicles.
EA – EL Falcon / Fairmont / Futura models
NA – NL Fairlanes
DA – DL LTD’s
XG – XH Falcon
Regardless of their model specification. ie Covers the range from poverty pack to full blown over the top luxo / sports grade. If it is a Falcon / Fairmont / Fairlane / LTD produced in the 88-98 era then this club may well be for you.
It is anticipated that the OzE Cruisers will be an Australia wide club, hosting regular events right across the nation, however we know that this ultimately depends upon us all, as members.

There will be a few alterations to the OzE Cruisers section here on AFF to accommodate the club. With a few of the present forums (along with one or two all new subforums) becoming member access only forums. The technical forums will be remaining public access for the foreseeable future.

The club will be accepting 2 levels of membership, allowing those that do not own a constituent vehicle to become associate members, albeit with slightly different membership entitlements (the main one being the ability to participate in club votes.)

Full
You have full access to all club forums.
Must own a constituent vehicle
May buy club stickers/merchandise
Can attend events with priority on places
Have full voting rights.
Can serve on the board if voted in.
3 month grace period if between constituent vehicles
Joining fee of $20 is paid for lifetime (this covers membership pack) As club merchandise is not yet available this initial joining fee will be waived until decided upon by the club committee.
Membership fee of $20 is paid yearly
Receive some ‘membership’ merchandise, exact content & design still to be finalised.
Can put forward topics for discussion by the board
Allowed to bring 1 Guest/Public to a meet if you wish (but must nominate prior to event)
Will receive subsidised funding for certain events.

Associate Membership
Can attend events - upon approval by cruise coordinators.
May buy a club stickers/merchandise
Can suggest limited range of topics for discussion by the board.
Allowed to bring 1 Guest/Public to a meet with prior approval of a cruise moderator.

Associate and Full
Cruises and meets may be organised un-officially but will not have club backing or support, so all insurance and public liability is the organisers responsibility.
The club reserves the right to cancel/remove any event threads felt to not be in the interest of the club.
The club’s formation has been a prolonged effort, however we have only recently finalised the clubs initial Constitution, and by laws as well as officially registering the clubs incorporation and purchasing of the club domain name.

There are a couple of items that we need to get on with as the clubs first official acts.
The first will be the nomination, and election of committee officials. We will be starting a new thread to discuss how this process will take place.

The other is to help establish our clubs image identity, by designing our clubs colours, and logos. We will be running a competition to come up with the best possible designs, with the winner receiving free club membership.

OzE Cruisers Constitution
OzE Cruisers By Laws
OzE Cruisers membership application form

EB II FAIRMONT, 2.5" sport exhaust, SVO front gril, boot lip spoiler. much much more

Donating Member : member of OzECruisers
*I have a fifth generation FORD (1988–1998)* : Proud to be a FORD lover! http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=83819
Fairmont_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #131
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

have a look at my sig and you will find all the req info

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:39 PM   #132
EA2BA
PM me if you want

I have also sent a PM as well

Old 05-02-2008, 08:41 PM   #133
Fairmont_Chick

thanks guys

EB II FAIRMONT, 2.5" sport exhaust, SVO front gril, boot lip spoiler. much much more

Donating Member : member of OzECruisers
*I have a fifth generation FORD (1988–1998)* : Proud to be a FORD lover! http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=83819
Fairmont_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:46 PM   #134
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Will be great to have another gal on board
Old 06-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #135
JJR8
Banned

can previously banned members (from AFF) join OzEC?
How can they contribute or find out about events, will there be mail outs etc?
JJR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #136
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It is our intention to have our own website as well as the use of these forums. Anyone who is currently banned from AFF will not be able to access these forums but would obviously be able to view the website, once established.

It would be a committee descision that would depend on why they would want to be a member if they are unable to use the forums.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #137
JJR8
Banned

why should Forum Access be a pre-requisite for joining?
if its an individual club then surely they should be completely separate entities.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #138
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Forum access isnt a requirement of joining, although one would expect that a member would want to know what is going on and therefore need to have access in here.

One would wonder why, should a person not have been able to follow a sites terms and conditions and therefore be banned, would want to be a member of a club that is using an area of which they are banned............
Old 06-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #139
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR8
why should Forum Access be a pre-requisite for joining?
if its an individual club then surely they should be completely separate entities.
it isn't a prerequisite per say..While we are separate entities both by law and identity the club chose AFF to host the club forums, and in turn we have to abide by the T&C of this site.

It just seems odd to me that someone would join without being able to partake or keep up to date without access to the club forums.

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #140
JJR8
Banned

Thats my point.
Hence why i'm asking about other mediums about finding out about events etc.
If the only means of finding out about events etc is via the forum then they're very restricted when it comes to membership.

i'm sure there are cases where someone has been banned from AFF for what ever reason but may still want to participate in this club.

why would the committee need to decide anything?
perhaps use the money that people pay to maintain a mail list to ensure members are actively notified regarding events and news.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #141
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Im rather curious as to why when you have access to these forums, you would be so concerned about others that have been banned gaining access.

A committee is elected to decide on & run a club as needed and wanted by the members. They make decisions on all manner of things & club membership is one of these things.

The membership dues are being used in accordance with the by-laws and our constitution and is a totally different topic to a mailing list.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #142
JJR8
Banned

because i'm affiliated with people who have previously been banned.
i'm asking on their behalf, i myself won't be joining since i don't own an E-Series.

So the committee has to decide on each individual basis on if someone is worthy of joining? being banned from the forums obviously makes them scum and thus not worthy?

I'm simply posting a suggestion with regards to the mail list etc, obviously there is funding behind the club and not everyone has the ability or interest to log into a forum all the time.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #143
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

As is the case with any of these issues each individual case would be viewed on the merits. Clearly there are some instances why a previously banned AFF member would not be allowed to have access to the forum in general but it is feasible to provide access to the club areas only and that would be considered were such an application received.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #144
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

if you point is a mailing list about events, then i would think it would be a great idea to have this so that financial members would be updated, if that its just events of a semi newsletter then all the better

Each membership, like any club, has the option to be refused by the committee elect.

My recommendation both via running these forums and being VP of a club in the past is that if a member is banned then their presence would be as welcomed as nappy rash on a hot day!
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #145
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR8
because i'm affiliated with people who have previously been banned.
i'm asking on their behalf, i myself won't be joining since i don't own an E-Series.

So the committee has to decide on each individual basis on if someone is worthy of joining? being banned from the forums obviously makes them scum and thus not worthy?

I'm simply posting a suggestion with regards to the mail list etc, obviously there is funding behind the club and not everyone has the ability or interest to log into a forum all the time.
The only time the committee would be involved with the descision on who would be a member is in the instance of a banned member.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #146
JJR8
Banned

So with that mentioned what if someone isnt a forum member?
do they HAVE to sign up to be a member, or can someone be a member without being affiliated with the forums at all.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #147
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would have thought that has been answered. For your friends information a request for membership in an instant like this would have to be taken to the committee.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #148
EA2BA
PM me if you want

They do not have to join the forum at all, but seeing as alot of content at this stage is only accessible through the forums, they may miss out on things, especially the opportunity to post questions both technical and general if they wished to.