Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 22-02-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default The Good Service thread

After getting two, yes two great products & services yesterday I thought that a thread listing these great workers would be a way of both publically acknowledge the great work they do and also give us a list of where we can take our vehicles to knowing that they can look after us.

Obviously the ones I list wont be relevant to a lot of people, but you never know when you may be passing through ;)

Firstly I needed a new windscreen ......... Dubbo Autoglass were fantastic. Fitted me in immediatley and was a lot cheaper than I expected. Only $199 fitted. Great work & friendly guys there, they even commented to me how nice they thought the Sprint was ..... mucho brownie points there

Then the girl needed some nice new rubber on her shoes :P I did the usual and wandered around while the windscreen was being done to get some quotes. The best by far was Bob Jane TMart Dubbo. Another job well done.

Both these jobs were done by guys who are very professional and dont mind that a female knows what she wants. At both places once it was established that it was infact my car not his they dealt with me in a manner that I would expect and appreciate.

Last edited by MotherNatureVer2; 22-02-2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: typo
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-02-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i have no hesitation in saying, if you're in sydney and want anything from a service to an engine rebuild go to BTA motorsports in campsie.

Old 25-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Another big thumbs up to Dubbo Auto Glass.........

Needed another windscreen today .... Yes it was only last Thursday it was replaced !!!!!

We went to cricket on Saturday and a guy whos only played 4 times got onto a ball & hit a HUGE 6 ......... I wont replay it all but Im sure you can all picture it :(

The guys at AutoGlass were brilliant yet again and fitted me in straight away.

/me parks Sprint in the shed till AFF Drag day now .............. :(
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post