Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

Default just to clear up a few things

firstof all it wasnt a leagal merge it was an ending lane where lots of people who stay in my lane get p****d off once people try to cut in front of every one acting like it is a normal lane merging, i would usually let one or two infornt but in todays case i had a small dilemah.

this was a case of the other guy being a little angry i didnt let him infront of me in a sliplane, because i had a few cars behind me (in peak hour traffic) that were still in the intersection after the light turned red, so i went up to the guy infornt of me's bumper so i could let the people behind me off the intersection he took this as some sort of personal attack and stuck on my rear end the whole time

until i got into the left lane and ended up first inline at the lights, just before the lights went green the car stalled, so i started it again and took off at a normal pacehe didnt realise i went off and he caught up to me (i was doing 80 and was behind a couple of cars dooing the same speed) i was watching this in my rear view and he (in his pathfinder) caught up pretty fast prolly doing 100, thus him thinking i was doing 100 then 'slowing' down once it got to the 60 zone i slowed down cause i know it's a speed camera area, and as we came to the lights he ended up in the right lane,me in the middle he ended up behind a truck so he slowed down once i passed he got back in behind me and caught up really quickly, thats probably where he got the asumption that i was going 80

i abide by the rules and rarely drift into the 5km'h over the limit bracket

so i dont know whats gonna happen but i hope that you belive my story, cause i know it is true it was just a case of road rage in my opinion

it is upto the people in high power to see wether they belive my story or not, i know it's truthfull, i will also be willing to remove my stickers. i make that trip reguraly on school holidays

i have sent pm to jack regarding this issue aswell

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:16 PM   #2
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

WTF are you talking about?

I think its only a little case of road rage. Wait till your off your L's then you will have heaps more worse incidents occuring.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:20 PM   #3
neb
hibernating

ummm i agree.. i dont understand what the problem is?

sounds like small case of road rage from the other driver... i wouldn't worry about it
Old 06-04-2005, 09:21 PM   #4
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Never mind I just saw the other thread, the guy sounds like a ****er with nothing better to do IMO.
I bet he listens to a lot of talk back radio. ****en sook. So you didnt let him in, big deal!! Who is he to tell you how you should drive. ****!!
Old 06-04-2005, 09:23 PM   #5
niko
likes falcon's

bloody learner drivers think they own the road :P
Old 06-04-2005, 09:29 PM   #6
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

We would rather avoid any more public discussion on the matter. Please take it to PM guys.
Closed Thread