Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 28-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
UU TS50
T3 TS50 075

Default 30amp engine fuse

Hey there
my wifes futura cut out today while she was driving so we got the RAC out and discovered that the 30amp engine fuse had blown .
Took one out of the XR and it started back up straight away no dramas so i though my day was goin ok again after that only to get a ph call an hr later saying that its happened again and that she had to walk the rest of the way to work :
Has anyone else had this problem before and where was it traced back too?
mechanic says there must be a short on the engine somewhere

My car T3 TS50 #75 Blueprint manual 1/4 mile 13.38 @ 102.97 mph TS 50 = 237.1 rwkw
UU TS50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-01-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
Tomo boss 260
COPB8

id say the mechanic's name is captain obvious otherwise check the fuse holder to see if any crap has gotten in it
BF MkII XR8 Stainless manta catback exhaust with pacemaker 1 7/8 extrcators and highflow cats, Big Mouth CAI, CAPA custom flash dyno tuned, helix spacer, K&N high flow panel filter, running kingspring sl fronts and ssl rears 265rwkw 358rwhp So Far...

They say less talk more action, I say more torque less traction!
Tomo boss 260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post