Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Default Done With it ..

Just wanting to Apologise to Anyone whose still cut over what was done with the past few events ive tried to Organise , With Clothing and With Cruises , obviously theres still People out there , with a Grudge .. I Geuss you just cant Keep Everyone happy.

So , Im Deleting my AUfalcon.Com account , Any and All Build Threads and Wont be Posting as Much in here anymore, Due to the Fact that not everyone knew the facts and Openly Started aiming at me ..

So Have fun , and If i see you at any Cruises and Meets , Ill Say Gday ..

Cheers
Daniel

Old 20-09-2007, 08:44 PM   #2
stiddy
Banned

hmmm.. So no twin turbo AU then?
Old 20-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
Justin@G&D
General Manager

Will Be putting a BA E-Gas Turbo Motor into it
G&D CUSTOM TUNE
MUFFLER REMOVED
240RWKW
G&D Performance
The 1 Stop Performance Shop !
10-12 Plunkett Road Dandenong
Get The Edge
(03) 5996 1813
Old 20-09-2007, 08:51 PM   #4
HLC
Audi S3

have a cry mate.

sounds like you need to get over it. not everyone else.

wouldnt you be ****ed if your clothing just 'dissappeared' anyway, didnt happen to me. but yeh.

get over it.
Old 21-09-2007, 02:46 PM   #5
fipcee
not so stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU2PWR
Just wanting to Apologise to Anyone whose still cut over what was done with the past few events ive tried to Organise , With Clothing and With Cruises , obviously theres still People out there , with a Grudge .. I Geuss you just cant Keep Everyone happy.

So , Im Deleting my AUfalcon.Com account , Any and All Build Threads and Wont be Posting as Much in here anymore, Due to the Fact that not everyone knew the facts and Openly Started aiming at me ..

So Have fun , and If i see you at any Cruises and Meets , Ill Say Gday ..

Cheers
Daniel
Well I DON'T know the facts, haven't got a grudge cause that's not my style. Maybe instead of having a dummy spit if you explained the "facts" people may be more empathetic. I for one Daniel haven't an issue but don't understand what the purpose of the post is. Is it so you can vent (but then not see the results) or sympathy or ?????
Liquid silver AUIII XR6, BA scuff plates with Tickford inserts, proudly displaying AU falcon.com stickers, lowered, K&N panel filter with wide mouth snorkle, 2 1/2 exhaust and hi flo cat, Illusion mags, slotted and drilled rotors.
Next mods: extractors
Old 21-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #6
eXi7w0unD

lolz, cya.
Old 21-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Well i have no idea whats going on... still a fairly new member... but being a main Mod in another forum, i can understand your position... but i emplor you to stay active in here for us newbies. Advice, information, tech specs and build ups are needed for new comers... and you have alot in here for us to discuss.
Old 21-09-2007, 06:28 PM   #8
superroo
You can't stop the signal

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Has done quite a few excellent write ups for au .com 

Daniel, uncle copper says "harden the F*&K UP"

Welcome to the real world.
You will p*ss people off. People will p*ss you off. More often than not, for very little reason. It is the way of life and you will get that in such a large comunity, such as these forums.
If people are still ****ed off at you, then maybe you should be asking "why don't they just get over it". People make mistakes and every one else then has to deal with it

Don't leave over someone else sour grapes

Cheers

Last edited by superroo; 21-09-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Insert swear filter here
Old 21-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
Oo_xrsx_oO
t i c k f o r d

funny how you're all about keeping people happy and trying to do the right thing - I have been chasing you for money owing on the rims I sold you for nearly 2 months and you won't even read my PM's.

Don't complain about people being inconsiderate.

Liquid Silver / Manual / Leather / Momo Wheel & Shifter / Premium Sound / Lovells Superlows / Koni Reds / T3 Pursuit Rims / Pacemaker 4499s / 2.5 Inch Exhaust
Old 21-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #10
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

welcome to the real world

Harden the Fork up!

Old 21-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #11
eXi7w0unD

pay the man already!
Old 21-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #12
Oo_xrsx_oO
t i c k f o r d

Quote:
Originally Posted by exi7w0und
pay the man already!
lol. Nah mate I've kissed it goodbye, live and learn.

Just annoying when you make a gentleman's agreement and get shafted on it.

Liquid Silver / Manual / Leather / Momo Wheel & Shifter / Premium Sound / Lovells Superlows / Koni Reds / T3 Pursuit Rims / Pacemaker 4499s / 2.5 Inch Exhaust
Old 21-09-2007, 07:36 PM   #13
miitch
orgasmic.

Yeah, he still owes me money for a mobile phone as well and won't respond to messages...

121.0rwkw
Old 21-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #14
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Bloody eck. You lot are a tough crowd.

I agree with Superroo. People are gonna be peeved at you from time time. I know I've upset a few, and while I see it more as a sport than anything else, others don't, at the end of the day you just deal with it and move on. Whiles it's nice to air your intent, sometimes I think its better just to lay low till it blows over, unless your up for further conflict. If not, then at least you've built your bridge. If they can't move on, then theres not much you can do about it.

People have said to me before about leaving and not coming back. You should stick it out.
Old 21-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXi7w0unD
pay the man already!
Not your beef, stay out of it already :
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 22-09-2007, 08:23 AM   #16
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Very sad to see, specially from a point of an administrator of the site.

Would be happy to assist those in need if you want to send me a pm, till then this thread is closed before it turns ugly
Closed Thread