Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 09-11-2008, 02:15 AM   #1
pantic
Falcon S XR8 Series 1

Default any offical or unoffical getting held in the geelong/melb area?

any meets coming along soon? geelong or melbourne just yer i dont get to do much besides home mechanic and looking after kids full time so yer excuse to leave the house is good

pantic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Hi pantic, i haven't seen you on here for age's. How's thing's ?

Click here > http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11238494

Adam.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #3
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pantic, you will need this link to view the details of the cruise.

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11238458

We, as a club, are attending and the link Nostalgia gave is actually the one to our club area ;) (wont be a problem when you join )
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #4
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Too bad it's the same day as Numurkah 'Show Us Your Wheels'!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
pantic
Falcon S XR8 Series 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia
Hi pantic, i haven't seen you on here for age's. How's thing's ?

Click here > http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11238494

Adam.

yer im good. i stopped coming on here when e-series spilt from these forums over god knows why.. but yer just got 3 kids now :P so yer not much modding is getting done to my car anyway more :( but when i can afford it i mod it :P standard cars are so old school :P

hows ya self?
pantic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2008, 06:13 PM   #6
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantic
yer im good. i stopped coming on here when e-series spilt from these forums over god knows why.. but yer just got 3 kids now :P so yer not much modding is getting done to my car anyway more :( but when i can afford it i mod it :P standard cars are so old school :P

hows ya self?
Yeah not too bad, good to hear from ya again. Don't be a stranger now ok.

Adam.