Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-12-2015, 08:55 PM   #1
NAPARM
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Arrow Forced Performance or Real Dyno & Performance

Have heard good things about both these workshops. Have gotten quotes off both lately & Forced is cheaper on everything. If you had a 6 cylinder turbo Falcon which of these two would you take it to?
Feel free to write about your experiences with either workshop too.
Thanks.
NAPARM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 
Default Re: Forced Performance or Real Dyno & Performance

I've used RDP a few years back. Found them extremely helpful and nice to deal with. They seem to get very good results.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:33 AM   #3
damo6
turbo pilot

Been told that eastcoast customs at northgate are ok too.profile autosports are good too, you will find profile on fagbook they dont have a website for some reason.
Old 21-12-2015, 11:44 AM   #4
The Monty
Just slidin'

Real Dyno have always been good for me.
2 users like this post:
Old 22-12-2015, 09:31 AM   #5
Falcon SXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Been happy with forced performance myself, will be back again soon for sure.
AU Fairmont
BA MK2 XR6 Turbo
Now
XDUB
Falcon SXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2015, 10:18 PM   #6
marcyeo

Lee at Real Dyno has always been good. They also ran the first 10sec FGX Turbo in the country (check out their Facebook page), so would have lots of experience with these.

Lee stocks mostly Herrod products though, another option is also Elite Automotive at Archerfield - who stock mostly KPM products. For my GT it was a tough decision as I really like KPM's products, but Lee appeared more approachable and was slightly cheaper.

OLD
2010 FPV F6 FG - Herrod CAI, Pedders extreme XA's, Whiteline fr & rear swaybars, PWR stepped IC, injectors, turbo dump pipe with Venom cat, Herrod piping kit = 350rwkw
marcyeo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: