Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 16-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
Obriza
Banned

Default Calder park tomorrow night

A couple of my mates want to run their cars(jap) at calder park tomorrow to see what times they get with their stock computers. One is a yellow 230rwkw s15 silvia, and the other is a white 300+rwkw r34 gtr keep a look out for them. Ill be there too, just wondering how many other e-series members are going to be there.

Obriza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2006, 10:47 PM   #2
InitialD
Low and Loud

Guys at work want me to go down there with 'em tomorrow night.

While your there you should see a dark blue MX5 with AUTOBARN ELTHAM on it ;) aswell as a White N13 Pulsar.

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #3
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Your not running your car mick?

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #4
InitialD
Low and Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by snypereb
Your not running your car mick?
No as ill probly have alot of other stuff todo tomorrow night. Plus im aiming to get stuff done by the 9th for heathcote ;)

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 03:29 AM   #5
FPVWEPN
Team Urinal Cake Racing

i would be running my car tonight but the more i keep spending money the less i have for mods and i really want my ripshifter
FPVWEPN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post