Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
Ralliart
2011 A New Fresh Start

Angry Commodores Want to Cause Accients

hey guys, 2night i went for a little cruise to mt dandenong rangers, anyway i was driving 100km going up to ermald enjoying my driving as i do, anyway some Annoying commodore driver comes speeding up so quick i was like bugger off, i ended using 3rd gear on my car but still wasn't enough, he must've been doing at least 140+Km and he just about hit my back end, wtf : is wrong with commodores drivers, i'm not talking about p plates driver i'm talking about drivers think they rule the road, "WE commodores WE MUST DRIVE FAST AND CAUSE ACCIDENTS", I ending up pulling over letting this freak pass, it so Annoyes me about them i know they have s**load of power but they don't race up to every car and just cause an accident , sorry is this a commodores bagging thread but i just wanted to get it off my chest, what do you guys think

Old 13-03-2007, 12:15 AM   #2
Psycho Chicken
Banned

I'd get banned if I said what I think.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:17 AM   #3
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
I ending up pulling over letting this freak pass,

Less talk, more moving over.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #4
XR8putts

For those of you who enjoy "The Office" - Ralliart has to be the "Gareth" AFF.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
Kenster

I do notice that around mt dandenong ranger that a few cars speed around there, i thought they would be more careful since of the roads and tight corners
Old 13-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #6
XRchic
Hello

In all seriousness, may as well just lock it now. Erik, you havent taken any English classes since your last range of problems, have you? And before all of you out there come out and have a go at me for that.... just remember how much trouble Erik has gotten himself into in the past for a) communicating like a 5 year old and b) writing rubbish.

Erik, I would like to help you, honestly, but I have said it before. Until you change HOW you post, you will not be taken seriously, because people may think you drive the way you write...

I guess it is good that you are not posting about having another accident - just a near miss.

: Cobra :
Old 13-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #7
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Chicken
I'd get banned if I said what I think.
lol! true that rob,
This may suprise you ralliart, but not all commy drivers are idiots, there are idiots in fords, toyotas, and believe it or not, mitsashiti's
So what, you got a ******** driver, i had one in an EA yesterday, tailgating me in town and overtaking in a 50 zone, 1 lane with his highbeams on, i didnt start a winging thread... if he was tailgating you, just brake test the *****, to give him the idea that you are in control....

wait i have a pic for this thread.....

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 13-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #8
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

aaah there it is

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

Old 13-03-2007, 12:26 AM   #9
LUXO_8
windsor user

mash those padels to the floow man........ hangon. only mash the right padel, not the left one at the same time. if you do that the padels will cause you to have an accident
Old 13-03-2007, 12:27 AM   #10
Go baby Go
Like no other..........

ROFL ..... Ohh where to start.

This thread is gonna be better than his last one about " the annoying petals that made him crash his car".....

Quote:
i ended using 3rd gear on my car but still wasn't enough
Maybe the problem is you didn't "ended using" anything...............

Story of your life me thinks............

Ding ding :jab:

A recent study found the average Australian walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found Australians drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on average, Australians get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind of makes you proud to be an aussie.

Last edited by Go baby Go; 13-03-2007 at 12:28 AM. Reason: laughing too much
Old 13-03-2007, 12:28 AM   #11
Aeron
DJR Fan

So, let me get this right. When I’m drive my SS, im more likely to cause an accident than I would if I was driving my XR6T. Right then. I’d better tell me insurance company the good news.
EC 1:51.283
WP 1:10.190

Me Drifting on the Skid Pan **Video**
Old 13-03-2007, 12:29 AM   #12
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Gareth? Naw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
there are idiots in .... and believe it or not, mitsashiti's
I don't doubt that for a second.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:31 AM   #13
Kenster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeron
So, let me get this right. When I’m drive my SS, im more likely to cause an accident than I would if I was driving my XR6T. Right then. I’d better tell me insurance company the good news.
now that would be a great insurance policy to see at RACV :
Old 13-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #14
duaned
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
hey guys, 2night i went for a little cruise to mt dandenong rangers, anyway i was driving 100km going up to ermald enjoying my driving as i do, anyway some Annoying commodore driver comes speeding up so quick i was like bugger off, i ended using 3rd gear on my car but still wasn't enough, he must've been doing at least 140+Km and he just about hit my back end, wtf : is wrong with commodores drivers, i'm not talking about p plates driver i'm talking about drivers think they rule the road, "WE commodores WE MUST DRIVE FAST AND CAUSE ACCIDENTS", I ending up pulling over letting this freak pass, it so Annoyes me about them i know they have s**load of power but they don't race up to every car and just cause an accident , sorry is this a commodores bagging thread but i just wanted to get it off my chest, what do you guys think
So you have admitted doing at least 140km/hr on a public road in victoria?
You very naughty person!
Old 13-03-2007, 12:40 AM   #15
Ralliart
2011 A New Fresh Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarby
So you have admitted doing at least 140km/hr on a public road in victoria?
You very naughty person!
not me the other driver was doing that speed , i was doing 100
Old 13-03-2007, 12:41 AM   #16
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster
I do notice that around mt dandenong ranger that a few cars speed around there, i thought they would be more careful since of the roads and tight corners
The locals drive a bit faster than the Tourists cos we use the same roads twice a day or more, and have been for years, sometimes it would be nicer to have separate roads to the tourists. Yeah the twisties can be fun, but we use the same roads to just get where we wanna go. Got caught out on Monbulk-Emerald Rd on a hair pin though last yr, started raining, couldnt see the corner was covered in oil, driven that road many many many times, even in the rain and at night, and it does catch you out eventually! If the tourists could please make not that between Lysterfield and Emerald on Wellington Rd, the speed limit is 100, and not 70!!! (not many safe places to overtake)
Old 13-03-2007, 12:42 AM   #17
Hybrid34
|AFordEd|

Ralliart i second you,i could say allllooot about comos from past experiance and im sure the commo club talks the same old crap about us fords being hoons or *********, theres always going to be a majority, nevertheless, F***em, drive how you drive, aslong as it isn't hoonning in the streets bugger anyone else,
by the way its good to talk out your problems rather than keep it in, don't want to be suicidle now do we
3:4:5 LSD diff
JMM Extractors
2.5" Stainless Steel highflow cat
2.5" Exhaust
T5 transmission
Front Slotted rotors
Lowered on Pedders Sports Ryders
....and a cherry scented airfreshner

Speed determines how fast you hit the Traffic Light....Power determines how far you take it with you.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:46 AM   #18
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

What an awesome thread.

Random picture

Old 13-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #19
LUXO_8
windsor user

ROAD....KILL....!!!
Old 13-03-2007, 12:58 AM   #20
Dezza
Parts bin special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghia5L
What an awesome thread.

Random picture

Bahahaha Dave. Carmageddon is one of my favourite games of all time!

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Old 13-03-2007, 01:05 AM   #21
jarridtheruler
I wish I was offshore....

Quote:
What!! What is that all about?
Did you just post that thinking us ford drivers would sympathise with you and think of you as one of the group?
Old 13-03-2007, 01:08 AM   #22
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

What I think is that you need to really think before you post a thread.

The make of the car doesn't make a difference as to how someone is going to drive.

Thread closed

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
Closed Thread