Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 03-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #1
malta123

Default i want it gone

tonight was a big wake up call for me and iv made up my mind i really wanna sell the fairmont iv had enough it's not worth spending anymore money on it to me as i will never get it to the standard i want it to be at im frustrated and want something that to me is worth spending money on and alot of time on ie something old probably a monaro or xb coupe my delema is do i sell standard and then sell all the parts or as is. i will need the money to go towards the new car so i want as much as possable

malta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:31 AM   #2
private9
www.TUFFCARPARTS.com

Take the good stuff off and sell it standard if you want the most dollars possible.
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #3
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by private9
Take the good stuff off and sell it standard if you want the most dollars possible.
definatley....return your car to dead STANDARD, you will not get a cent more than what the car is worth anyway, so all mods will score you $0..
least if you remove all your after items and sell them seperatley, you'll recoup some of that spent cash..

have you thought it through enough......to resto an old car can cost a fortune these days, especially if you arent able to do most of it yourself...
expect to spend at least 10 - 15k on the coupe.....20k isnt unheardof
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:41 AM   #4
SXCXR6
Banned

If you take your car apart i might buy some stuff off you what would you have for sale?
SXCXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:17 AM   #5
MIEF9640

Angry Want it gone

:evilsasmo put up some pics so people can see what your on about and help either by giving help or advice without them it means nothing to anyone but those who might know you :
MIEF9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:43 AM   #6
efgiar
rofl copter

pm sent

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:52 PM   #7
fmc351
let it burn

Depends, do you still have the original bits? If you dont youll need to calculate the cost of getting decent stocko bits, the drama of removing and refitting, then trying to sell.

If you fit cheap crap, you will lower the value.

Whats the value of what you have modded?
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote