Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Default As if one GT-P wasn't enough...

We had to go get another

Picked up a beautiful 2003 Mercury Silver BA GT-P Build #336 with all the factory options like sunroof, sat nav etc. I've got 2 black folders which have ALL the original documentation (original purchase price was just over $86,000!) Even the original pamphlets from the first owner, a signed letter from David Flint and more. Every service history recorded, every 15,000k's. It has just over 76,000k's on it. It's in beautiful condition. It drives like a dream and it is completely stock! Not a thing has been touched on it. I'm in heaven

We bought it from a guy in Geelong who was devastated to have to sell it. We spoke to his wife the next day, when we picked it up, who explained why she made him sell it. Fair reasons but poor guy lol. He looked after this car so well. It sounds like a baby lol, so quiet so I had planned to do exhaust, diff gears and a tune but I'm thinking I may leave it stock and give it the respect it deserves. Keep it a family car. Still debating lol. And it's got no stripes. It's bare and I like it but might do the bonnet decals, not sure. I know of atleast 2 people that will hunt me down if I do but that's a chance I'm willing to take lol.

So Mark and I have both jumped from A series to B series, something I thought I'd never do but I fell inlove with his GT-P and just had to have one lol. The best part, we own them. No ewwww banks, no yucky finance companies. Ours! The AU has gone to a good person and good home. I'll let him reveal himself once he sorts things out. So I get to see it still. It was a very hard decision to let it go. I almost pulled out of the deal. Been through alot with the fairmont, damn thing lol.

I haven't taken pics yet but I do have 2 from the sale listing. I don't have photo bucket so I'll upload (hopefully I do it right lol) but they may turn out small. Sorry folks lol.

Ofcourse I have to say thankyou to Mark for buying it for me. I suppose he could have said hell no to the purchase but then I woulda had to beat him up so really, he had no choice

(Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in B-series but I've been a part of AU Falcon for so long, I figured here might be ok. Mods feel free to move it if you's have to)

Krissy

2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~

Last edited by FRDGAL; 07-06-2015 at 09:31 PM.
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:03 PM   #2
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

Congrats!!!
looks immaculate..!

and to the new owner of your AU... Reveal yourself!!!!!haha

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KR1STO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
ItsTech
Luxury and Power!

Yeah, show yourself... to everyone else, since I already know!
FG F6 Engine / TBRE Stage 3 camshafts / Hiflowed GT3582R / M86 Truetrac diff / Turbo 400 with 3200 stall / 1000cc injectors / ARP head studs / FG inlet / Plazmaman surge tank / XForce S/S 4" dump, cat and twin 2.5" exhaust / Atomic flexplate & balancer / Plazmaman valve springs / Billet oil pump gears / Battery relocation / Flex Fuel

Hollandia 700 S2 Sunroof / 19" Genuine FPV rims / Tint / GT seats / Whiteline swaybars / Rebel bodykit & SR front bar
ItsTech is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Congrats mate ...a nice GTP you have there
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Good now hand back your AU stickers and clothing and go join your BA mutant buddies go on of ya get

........Age and treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and skill.......

CORTINA 250 2V POWER soon to be AUXR8 Windsor pwrd

.............WINDSOR WARLORD WHO CARRIES THE CLEVO MAFIA AND BROKEN BOSSES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Quote of the weekend: "The quarter mile wasn't as long as I expected it to be".
Whoosha is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

Very nice - Well done!
GTpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #7
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Very nice GT-P
Old 04-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #8
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoosha
Good now hand back your AU stickers and clothing and go join your BA mutant buddies go on of ya get
Love you too Whoosh
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
Old 04-06-2010, 10:45 PM   #9
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

You have to leave it stock. Just enjoy the car as the beautiful machine it is, and enjoy it. She doesn't need stickers or mods, just a chamois and a good blat.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #10
RspecAU
BA GT-P Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRDGAL
We had to go get another

Picked up a beautiful 2003 Mercury Silver BA GT-P Build #336 with all the factory options like sunroof, sat nav etc. I've got 2 black folders which have ALL the original documentation (original purchase price was just over $86,000!) Even the original pamphlets from the first owner, a signed letter from David Flint and more. Every service history recorded, every 15,000k's. It has just over 76,000k's on it. It's in beautiful condition. It drives like a dream and it is completely stock! Not a thing has been touched on it. I'm in heaven

We bought it from a guy in Geelong who was devastated to have to sell it. We spoke to his wife the next day, when we picked it up, who explained why she made him sell it. Fair reasons but poor guy lol. He looked after this car so well. It sounds like a baby lol, so quiet so I had planned to do exhaust, diff gears and a tune but I'm thinking I may leave it stock and give it the respect it deserves. Keep it a family car. Still debating lol. And it's got no stripes. It's bare and I like it but might do the bonnet decals, not sure. I know of atleast 2 people that will hunt me down if I do but that's a chance I'm willing to take lol.

So Mark and I have both jumped from A series to B series, something I thought I'd never do but I fell inlove with his GT-P and just had to have one lol. The best part, we own them. No ewwww banks, no yucky finance companies. Ours! The AU has gone to a good person and good home. I'll let him reveal himself once he sorts things out. So I get to see it still. It was a very hard decision to let it go. I almost pulled out of the deal. Been through alot with the fairmont, damn thing lol.

I haven't taken pics yet but I do have 2 from the sale listing. I don't have photo bucket so I'll upload (hopefully I do it right lol) but they may turn out small. Sorry folks lol.

Ofcourse I have to say thankyou to Mark for buying it for me. I suppose he could have said hell no to the purchase but then I woulda had to beat him up so really, he had no choice

(Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in B-series but I've been a part of AU Falcon for so long, I figured here might be ok. Mods feel free to move it if you's have to)

Krissy
As tho you would do that to me baby, you know I could always use it for spare parts
ON MAXXIS MAV1's 275/45/17 13.27 @ 106mph
RspecAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:39 PM   #11
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

hahaha.. i know who the owner is!!
definitely a nice AU you had FRDGAL..!

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #12
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by RspecAU
As tho you would do that to me baby, you know I could always use it for spare parts
Shup bish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTO
hahaha.. i know who the owner is!!
definitely a nice AU you had FRDGAL..!
Thankyou very much Kristo. So I guess now you can understand why I cried lol. And did he tell you how much of a bargain we gave it to him for? He's VERY lucky. But to be serious, it was never about the money and he needed a break. He's had some bad luck lately huh. Let's just hope he keeps it as nice as it is lol or I'll hunt him down, and he knows it!

EDIT: Ooops lol it wasn't you I told that to, about the crying lol, it was Stattic. My bad. Yeah I cried, hardcore lol.

Last edited by FRDGAL; 04-06-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #13
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech90
Yeah, show yourself... to everyone else, since I already know!
Did you enjoy your one and only drive in the GT-P my son? Since you can't drive it anymore after this morning

A touch off topic for a moment, but congrats on getting your P's! Now you can drive Mark and I around as we have done for you
Old 05-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #14
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

haha.. yeah he told me you cried..
we've all been there at some stage..
definitely a bargain..!!
goes great too...
i should've snapped it up for the missus, but it's gone to a good home!!

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #15
Mz Revvv Head

Very nice GT-P FRDGAL ...

Great buy ... Enjoy
Mz Revvv Head is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #16
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz Revvv Head
Very nice GT-P FRDGAL ...

Great buy ... Enjoy
I certainly am enjoying it and must admit, I really like it as is, stock and untouched. I forgot to mention in the original post that we knocked him down in price a fair bit to what he was asking so that made it an even sweeter buy. Of all the ones I looked at, I kept going back to this one. Hooked from the first look

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on our buy. I'm still on cloud 9. And I just got off the phone with the new owner of the fairmont, he's on that same cloud LOL.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #17
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

on the same cloud is an understatement...haha
he's floating well above the clouds at the moment..
smile from ear to ear!!!

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #18
POELWYK
Lost Boost Gained Class

well i think its time to Reveal to everyone who the new owner is.....

its me everyone!!!

i cant get over it is a realy nice smooth ride and its got the balls when its needed

thank you Agen Krissy and Mark More Krissy though seeing as it was her car
Old 05-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #19
KR1STO
Just another mock-up..

about bloody time!!! haha

congratulations mate..
Great buy!
Goes great....!!

see my car here:
Built my own TL50!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-06-2010, 12:55 AM   #20
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by POELWYK

its me everyone!!!

i cant get over it is a realy nice smooth ride and its got the balls when its needed

Enjoy it & be safe. Ummm you realise you can't really start a build thread for it lol. It needs no repairs, no upgrades, no mods ummm no fixes lol and so no build thread :P

Look after it Andrew. It deserves it.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #21
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Congratulations on the new purchases, both Krissy and Andrew!

One door closes and another opens. Nice that your AU has gone to someone here on the forum. A great outcome.

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #22
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
Congratulations on the new purchases, both Krissy and Andrew!

One door closes and another opens. Nice that your AU has gone to someone here on the forum. A great outcome.

GK
It sure is a great outcome for all George. Everyone's happy and that's the main thing
Old 05-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #23
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by POELWYK

its me everyone!!!

Great stuff Now get all that stupid PINK stickers and stuff Frooogal stuck all over it and turn it back to how it should look
Old 05-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #24
GK
Walking with God

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 
Thumbs up

Quote:
It sure is a great outcome for all George. Everyone's happy and that's the main thing
For sure, it's a good thing when a situation is a win:win.

Bless you all and may everyone involved have their cars run long and strong.

Is Andrew going to put his gas gear on the new steed?

GK

2015 Kia Sorento Platinum - Snow White Pearl

2001 Ducati Monster 900Sie - Red

Now gone!
1999 AU1 Futura Wagon - Sparkling Burgundy
On LPG

Want a Full Life? John 10:10

Last edited by GK; 05-06-2010 at 04:54 PM.
GK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #25
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK
For sure, it's a good thing when a situation is a win:win.

Bless you all and may everyone involved have their cars run long and strong.

In Andrew going to put his gas gear on the new steed?

GK
That fairmont may very well out live me lol as long as it's looked after and treated right.

He's debating on a new gas system. Got to find out a few things first. Because of all the mods, wondering if it will run ok on gas. Going to be contacting a few pple to find out all the info needed. We've already told him that if he does go the gas path we'll help him financially and get that sorted if it's what he wants to do. Main thing is to make sure it will be ok on gas. Mark and I don't really know much when it comes to gas systems because we've never had them so..
Old 05-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #26
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoosha
Great stuff Now get all that stupid PINK stickers and stuff Frooogal stuck all over it and turn it back to how it should look
But Andrew's a girl, he likes pink

And behave yourself or I won't come visit!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #27
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Krissy - nice choice, very potent and sought after car. With luxury benefits! As far as you leaving it stock? heheheheheheh etc. You KNOW you'll at least give it a mild cat-back, to make it sound the way it should.

then you could maybe do the airbox, possibly some quicker dif gears, you know, just to get a bit more oomph. while you're at it, possibly consider some underdrives.. and hey what's all that without decent headers? A custom tune would complete all that and compliment the bolt-ons.

Apart from that, just keep it stock! :P

more pictures! go onnnnnnn

p.s. no stripes is win. you know the hump is there, that's all that matters.
Professor Farnsworth is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #28
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Yeah congrat's, look's like a nice clean example, but don't go the stripe's , they look so much cleaner without them.
galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #29
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Quote:

Well I wont hold my breath waiting and dont park ya B Bucket in the drive.. AU parking only
Old 05-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #30
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:

Whoosha's only jealous 'cos the Pink would clash with his nail polish!