Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thumbs up Top Gear Live Perth December

TOP GEAR LIVE COMES TO PERTH
TICKETS ON SALE 6TH SEPT

If there's one place we can always be sure the Top Gear Live team want to come back to it's Australia. As Clarkson himself puts it, "Australians get us and we get them".’ Well look out Perth, because it's your turn next - the big, curly one and Captain Slow are back in Oz this December!

After massively successful runs in Brisbane and Melbourne earlier this year, it's now Perth's turn to host the spectacular Prototype Tour show. You may have heard all about the specially-rebuilt Porsche 911s loaded with a whole host of unofficial optional extras, the fully transparent car, the custom-built Nissan GT-R and the NASA-sanctioned rocket cars but forget what you've heard. This is your chance to actually see them, together with Jeremy, James and The Stig!

The Burswood Dome will be home to Top Gear Live The Prototype Tour between 8th and 10th December and tickets go on sale on Tuesday 6th September. That's just three shows so book early to be sure you don't miss out!

Old 29-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
El Caballo
Token American

Default Re: Top Gear Live Perth December

That should be interesting to see, Burswood is a nice venue. The Pom version of the show is good but I'm sorry to say that the Oz version is a poor imitator. I wish that they would show some imagination and have different segments. Thing is, it is just a copy of the UK version done in okka with less interesting presenters who really don't have any chemistry together. Sorry, but I'd rather watch reruns of the UK one than Top Gear Oz.
El Caballo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Default Re: Top Gear Live Perth December

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Caballo
That should be interesting to see, Burswood is a nice venue. The Pom version of the show is good but I'm sorry to say that the Oz version is a poor imitator. I wish that they would show some imagination and have different segments. Thing is, it is just a copy of the UK version done in okka with less interesting presenters who really don't have any chemistry together. Sorry, but I'd rather watch reruns of the UK one than Top Gear Oz.
I couldn't agree more.
The Oz top gear is just photocopied *****.
I can't stand Steve Pizzaface and frankly Kenny should have stuck to toilets.
There's only one Top Gear, and it's made on the other side of the world despite what channel 9 say.

Quote: