Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
THE JOKER
Is back

Default Broadbeach Parking

I saw on the news that the Gold Coast City Council want to FENCE the BROADBEACH PARKING AREA and want us to pay $1.00 phr to park there.

They think it well stop the hoons parking there at night.

But i think it won't work.

They well still come no matter what the Council do to stop them.

What do you think about it??

THE JOKER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
Penelope Pitstop
Can't get enough of this.

Location: Standing on the driveway sobbing because I don't have a PINK ute anymore :0(

People won't pay for it so they will find somewhere else to hang out and then council will be happy. I know if I lived in the area I wouldn't be too pleased about the amount of rat bags that converge down there on a Saturday night.

We went down last Saturday night and the amount of bogan, rice and deadbeats there was incredible. I will not be going again.
Penelope Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 06:46 PM   #3
347Stroker
Banned

But Tori, I though you said all the beautiful people live on the southside....lol
347Stroker is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 06:49 PM   #4
cArSiK
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKZ
FENCE the BROADBEACH PARKING AREA and want us to pay $1.00 phr
$1/Hr , what a bargain. You should see the prices in sydney
cArSiK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 07:06 PM   #5
Penelope Pitstop
Can't get enough of this.

Location: Standing on the driveway sobbing because I don't have a PINK ute anymore :0(

Quote:
Originally Posted by 347Stroker
But Tori, I though you said all the beautiful people live on the southside....lol
Soutside Brisbane is the home of the beautiful people Matt, not the southside in general

Besides, everybody knows that the Broadwater is the northside of the Gold Coast - aka Bogan Paradise.
Penelope Pitstop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2006, 07:24 PM   #6
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The biggest problem we saw at the Broadwater carpark was the drunken little teeny bopper girls that didn't have any respect for other people's cars (and definately no respect for themselves).

If it was policed more (security etc, not necessarily police themselves) in the way of keeping the under-age drinking (or maybe public drinking full stop) under control then maybe it would again return to a decent place to take nice cars, mingle with others and basically have a great night.

Who wants to hang out there and risk your car getting dented, scratched or spewed on???????????? Not me!!!!
fiery is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post