Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 05-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Cool The WA thread

I've got a quick question for the WA members: are people happy with the current set-up of having the occasional unofficial meet/cruise started by a member, or would they prefer having a representative? Any other issues or concerns please raise them here.

ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2005, 12:40 PM   #2
cominthru
Doof Doof Operator!

Hey all
I had a read thru the other thread...was considering applying for the rep. position, as i probly hold most of the critirea tho, as i did get around talkin to pretty much all the people and handed out the maps on the cruiz and watnot, plus i'm a regularly active member, but i aint to sure bout planning cruizes as i aint really done much of them myself nor been on many. Tho i was the semi organiser of the last cruiz, did write up my own with afew stops and stuff, but got the maps off another WA moderater from WA as i figured these would be better!

Tho i suppose you can always get feedbak from the other members on what sort of cruiz they want and where they want it to head, you'd just need to plan the route...

anywayz i'll do some thinkin and mite apply for the rep. position as i've been propted that i should... : haha

-Paul (cominthru)
Old 05-09-2005, 12:57 PM   #3
TuMor
its not a!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cominthru
Hey all
I had a read thru the other thread...was considering applying for the rep. position, as i probly hold most of the critirea tho, as i did get around talkin to pretty much all the people and handed out the maps on the cruiz and watnot, plus i'm a regularly active member, but i aint to sure bout planning cruizes as i aint really done much of them myself nor been on many. Tho i was the semi organiser of the last cruiz, did write up my own with afew stops and stuff, but got the maps off another WA moderater from WA as i figured these would be better!

Tho i suppose you can always get feedbak from the other members on what sort of cruiz they want and where they want it to head, you'd just need to plan the route...

anywayz i'll do some thinkin and mite apply for the rep. position as i've been propted that i should... : haha

-Paul (cominthru)
I dont think it would be too hard to be the rep, a leader is all thats needed. You dont have to go organizing everything alone, there is plenty of other active members to help out with everything.

I would apply but ive only been active here for the last 4months, and ive yet to have gone on a cruise. (assistant rep perhaps? : )
TuMor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2005, 02:31 PM   #4
CruizinEB
Banned

i could help with the E-Series meets if you like
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2005, 07:20 PM   #5
CruizinEB
Banned

cominthru are you going to apply for the Rep position?
Old 05-09-2005, 07:34 PM   #6
CruizinEB
Banned

Sorry for yet another post but i was thinking, dose the E-Series club have membership cards?, The way it would work is you have a one off fee of say $10 thats all for life, you can still donate ofcourse its a good way for rasing $$$$ for promoting the club and other expencese, and you will also get a membership card

What do you think?
Old 06-09-2005, 12:33 PM   #7
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

cominthru, no rush on that, apply if you feel like it. You can always see how you go and resign if you're not happy.

Cruizin, for future reference, please use the Edit button if you wish to add to a post you have made. There are no such cards at this point as we know membership would go through the floor if we started charging members. The concept has been raised now and again but because we are not a registered club, our expenses are limited to the running of the web site.
ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post