Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 20-08-2005, 08:03 PM   #1
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Default The Best Sound, not audio :)

Well, do people have audio of their car? It would be nice to get a few soundfiles up of peoples machines to hear what everyone cruises along to. Might even whack a pole up at the end for "best sounding" etc...

I suppose i had better jump in 1st

http://home.iprimus.com.au/danshaw/Walkinshaw.mp3

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 08:19 PM   #2
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

OK, I know it's not a Ford,....but here's a sample of the VR Clubsport I owned 2 years ago.

Click Here

And my old 351 ZH Fairlane.

Click Here
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 10:34 PM   #3
Qwikcorty
V8 Turbo Hoon

i got a good one of my old ea in n/a form leaving karls eb v8 for dead. I have no webpage to put it though.
Qwikcorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 11:44 PM   #4
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

Talking

Qwikcorty, e-mail it to me and I wil host it. Check your PM.

[EDIT]..... Here's a sample of Qwikcorty's beast.

Click Here

Last edited by Olympus; 21-08-2005 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Added link to Qwikcorty's beast.
Old 20-08-2005, 11:46 PM   #5
Gubas
- BOOYEH -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus
OK, I know it's not a Ford,....but here's a sample of the VR Clubsport I owned 2 years ago.

Click Here

And my old 351 ZH Fairlane.

Click Here
that fairane sounded really good! I use to drive a 1977 LTD, which sounded just nice. A deep rumble. A stock 351, but a sports exhasut fitted. On de-accl it really sounded the best. I regret selling though. My bad :(
Gubas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2005, 12:03 AM   #6
Olympus
Rocket Fuel Anyone?

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubas
that fairane sounded really good! I use to drive a 1977 LTD, which sounded just nice. A deep rumble. A stock 351, but a sports exhasut fitted. On de-accl it really sounded the best. I regret selling though. My bad :(
Yeah, I sold mine 3 years ago. My exhausts we're cut off half way down the car and sounded very loud. I still miss my ZH,
even after owning a Clubsport, a BA XL ute and an EL Fairmont. I still think my ZH was the car with the most character, ....it was the ultimate cruiser.