Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 30-10-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
barthez

Default ED classic

wat did ED Classics come with...was ABS standard??

barthez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2005, 08:01 PM   #2
Extreme_2020
mmm...V8 Goodness

Color coded electric mirrors, cruise control, abs,full sports instrumentation, digital clock, "deluxe" stereo, 15" Alloys, Classic Badging, Chrome Grill insert and a different pattern on the interior. Also came with AC as standard.

Extreme
Old 30-10-2005, 08:23 PM   #3
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Depends on whether it was a Gli or Futura base car.

Mine was based on a Gli so did not have ABS, colour coded mirrors, cruise, full instrumentation or different fabric, so I don't know were you got all that from Extreme 2020.

It did came with aircon, 15" alloys, bonnet protector and weathershield along with the Classic decal. Remember the purpose of the 'Classic' pack was to shift EA-ED type accessories/options before the EF was released.
Old 30-10-2005, 08:42 PM   #4
Extreme_2020
mmm...V8 Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Depends on whether it was a Gli or Futura base car.

Mine was based on a Gli so did not have ABS, colour coded mirrors, cruise, full instrumentation or different fabric, so I don't know were you got all that from Extreme 2020.

It did came with aircon, 15" alloys, bonnet protector and weathershield along with the Classic decal. Remember the purpose of the 'Classic' pack was to shift EA-ED type accessories/options before the EF was released.
i thought he was referring to a futura classic, which comes with everything that i listed.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:59 PM   #5
barthez

yeh its a Gli base then

i was just wondering cuz i couldnt find any info on it

cheers fellas
barthez is offline   Reply With Quote