Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 04-05-2005, 08:38 PM   #1
EB6
apprentice grease monkey

Default what do you think its worth

I'm lookin at selling my eb while its sill a fairly new car and still worth a bit and i was just wondering what you ppl think of as a fair selling price. I wanna save for an xb coupe if ya were wondering why im selling.
Its a 1993 EB Falcon S Pack White sedan
theonly thing wrong with the body is a dent the size of a 5c piece in the rear quarter where somehting in my boot hit the panel and pushed it out.

The engine is a 4L, it has a stage 3 crow cam and valve springs to match, match ported and shaven head, bbm manifold conversion, uni chip piggy back ecu, tuned length pacemaker extractors with red back 2 1/2" high flow exhaust including high flow cat. it made 12rw/kw last time dynoed since then ive put colder plugs in, new leads cos the old were shit ad a new dizzy cap so should be good for bout 130.

it also has re built auto trans with adjustable vps so it shifts faster and a bit harder, twin thermo fans, 3 core radiator, lowered king springs, and monroe gt gas shockers and 15" ford rims i think are off an el.

it has about a $1200 dollar pioneer stereo from bout 2002 which ill sell with car so i can up date.

thats about it to what i can think, so what do you's reckon its worth i was thinkin about $6000ono.
EB6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2005, 10:30 PM   #2
INJECTED_250
Custom user title

prob around 3000.. THey have droped in value HEAPS if its lowsih km mabie 4000
INJECTED_250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2005, 10:56 PM   #3
AUII_Forte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah I don't think I'd pay any more than $4g for it, I picked my EF GLi up with 142,000k's for $5500. ED's have been going for around $3990 here.

Pacemaker 4490 Extractors
2.5" Exhaust
High Flow Cat
SS Inductions "Growler" CAI
Underdrive Pulley
Mal Wood H/D Clutch
Custom Tune
18" XHP Sabre's
12" Kicker Sub
169.2 rwkw
AUII_Forte is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2005, 11:00 PM   #4
John_LS1

just advertise it. if someone is really keen and like what youve done they will buy it. unfortunatly its not an XR but, as they seem to hold their value better even in stock form.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2005, 11:22 PM   #5
TURBO_GHIA
hmmm boost

i struggled to sell my eb for $5000 with about all the same stuff ,took me 3 months ,so i dont think you will get $6000 for it unless it's got really low k's
TUNED BY JEM
TURBO_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2005, 11:27 PM   #6
INJECTED_250
Custom user title

by really low id be thinking sub 100,000
INJECTED_250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-05-2005, 11:31 PM   #7
QUIKXR6
Kurucu Performance

Hey EB6...If your thinking of selling...would u consider selling me ur unichip seperately and just a suggestion if u sell your parts u should make more money than u will get for it all put together....

Www.KurucuPerformance.Vze.Com
QUIKXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2005, 02:09 AM   #8
MickyB
Get in the ring!!!

Depending on the k's it could be worth around 4.5 to the right person. I sold my old EBII Gli, lowered, extractors, only 119,000kms for only $3,750, so it's definately a buyers market.