Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 24-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
mattp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default I need a spare steelie!

Hi guy, I need to ask a favour of any forum members in Brisbane...
I've decided I'm going to get my wheels powdercoated silver, I've found the place and everything but the guy reckons it's easier to do all 5 rims at once, which obviously would lead to difficulties getting them there etc as my car would have no wheels. I have 3 spare 16' steel rims (the 4th has a dead tyre), so what I need is for someone to lend me their spare for a couple of days so I can whack the set of spares on and be able to get around whilst the others are in getting done. He said he can do them in a day, so wouldn't need it for too long. Just thought I might as well ask on here before I go hunting elsewhere for a spare. Thanks in advance, Matt.

mattp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2007, 04:26 PM   #2
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You can borrow mine matt
The tyre is pretty bald, but if you're only using it for a while it'll be fine. Come pick it up this arvo or tomorrow if you like.
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
mattp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sweet mate, thanks! My other 3 are almost bald too actually, so I won't be driving too far or in the wet anyway. I might come around tomorrow sometime?
Old 24-02-2007, 04:32 PM   #4
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattp
Sweet mate, thanks! My other 3 are almost bald too actually, so I won't be driving too far or in the wet anyway. I might come around tomorrow sometime?
Sounds good. Do you still have my mobile number?
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
mattp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yep, I'll give you a ring tomorrow and sort out a time. Probs the arvo if that suits you.