Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

View Poll Results: Boo @ robbers
I havn't had anything to do with robbers 41 48.24%
I have had my car stolen 18 21.18%
I have had my car broken into 34 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #1
safos
Starter Motor

Thumbs down Booo @ robbers

i had my car broken into yesterday while i was at the footy.
who here has had their car broken into or stolen?

safos is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
LUXO_8
windsor user

my old XF ute was broken into outside my bedroom window while i was inside on the PC..... took my stereo and some cash from the console.... damn prics were quiet as
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
bentles
Banned

never had troubles with theives and thats both house and car.

actually i will clarify i only once had someone steal something from my house but it was during a party and they stole my mums $1200 pda
bentles is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

A few years back I lived in a block of flats which I swear the other tenants paid for their rent in meth & threefors. Anyhoo, I used to park my car in the communal carpark with all the other cars there. The 80s magna next to my EB got broken into 5 times over 9 months, and the VLT that semi-regularly parked there got broken into twice. The EB didn't even get vandalised in all that time. I put it down to luck.
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
mark_TD
XR6 Turbo FTW

I have never been broken into or stolen both house and cars. I trust where I live int he sticks of Hoppers Crossing and dont even lock the EB at home outside. LOL
Blueprint, 19" FG2 XR6 Luxo Rims, Momo Steering Wheel, XR8 Bonnet Buldge, Full Leather, 3.7 Typhoon Diff Gears, Force Lip Spoiler, De-badged, Ghia Boot Garnish, Pedders Adjustable Coil- Overs And Camber Kit

96 EL XR6 - (Daily)
Gunmetal Grey, 19" Typhoon Copies, Tickford Body Kit, Pedders Sports Ryders With Shortened Shocks And Camber Kit, Full S/S Difilipo Exhaust With Matching Extractors

mark_TD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #6
RUQ1KA
Formerly mad_ed_wagon

none of my cars have been broken into or stolen, but back when my dad had an XF (about 10 years ago) his car got stolen right from the front of the house, they racked up 200km's and dumped it less than 1km away from our house

It wasnt damaged (well they burned 2 holes into the dash with the cig lighter) and they broke off his fancy stop lamp (one with indicators and the word STOP used to light up :P) also broke his dipstick so they could use it as a key

Build thread coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCordia
I had two cordias but recently i sold one of them so that leaves me with one cordia which i have now but i wouldve had two if i havent sold the other one.
RUQ1KA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #7
Dezza
Parts bin special

I've had someone force open my fuel door (cracking it in the process). They didn't seem to get much fuel from it though.

Also, my cousin has an EA S pack 5 speed. While parked at uni, someone stole it. He got it back minus the head unit and melways. Thankfully there was no other significant damage

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 06:57 PM   #8
NudgE^SIKBRO
Never late with a V8

Ive had a few cars stolen
and even more broken into

(Daily)2004 Explorer V8 Limited
(Work) 2014 Kenworth K200 Aerodyne
(Classic) 1969 Mini K, 1340, twin SU's
The beginning is near!!!

Body by Ford. Soul by NudgE
NudgE^SIKBRO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #9
EFDream
XRR83D

Had my old XF broken into when I lived in western Sydney a few years back....was a whole gang just wandering down the street and hitting all the cars parked outside...lost about a 1g worth of stuff.....bloody robbers did it on a night when it was ****in down with rain so you couldn't hear them...lucky our neighbour heard them and scared them off before I lost even more......

2007 Suzuki Swift - Pearl Red
Povo Pack

EFDream is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 07:52 PM   #10
efgiar
rofl copter

weres the box for i am a robber? haha just playing

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:18 PM   #11
Molloy
Captain beat down

We had some guys try and steal my old boys EA, only got it out of the drive way then they ditched it there because the car wouldnt run on gas when it was cold :
Molloy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #12
peterban
AULTD

My mint condition DC LTD was stolen whilst at the comedy club in Carlton a few years ago.
Found stripped the next day in Broadmeadows, bought a tear to my eye seeing it in that condition!!!!!
peterban is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #13
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

had an external hard drive stolen from the passenger florr out of my EL.. Just recently had some punk kids samsh the window on my Eskie with a brick :(

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 09:56 PM   #14
SVT8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

None of the cars we own now have been broken into, but our old AU Forte was broken into twice from the same point!. On the drivers door the actual key hole was ripped out and opened......First time was infront of our old house and second was at preston, bell st...... For all that trouble they got what, maybee $20 in loose change? Even i can think up of better things to do in my spare time! sheesh.
SVT8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 10:19 PM   #15
sexr6tasy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by efgiar
weres the box for i am a robber? haha just playing

Wouldn't surprise me if some people on here didn't get half there car from someone else lmao :
sexr6tasy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #16
Maximus
ED XR6

My mums car was stolen from our driveway one night a couple of years ago. The retarded bastard wrote it off. Worked out great, car was only worth $50 but was insured for $11,000. Mums happy with her new car!
Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 AM   #17
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

My EA got stolen 3 times by fruit pickers/seasonal workers, but i kept getting the bastard back! always with more dints and smelling worse than before...
Plus i had 4 or 5 ariel grommets stolen off that thing...
I always get people trying to steal the bonnet shield off the XD, but its not the solid type, so its not going anywhere...

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 02:09 AM   #18
RachsEa

My ex partners xd was broken into in cranny, it used sit on the front lawn near his room. The got into it couldnt get it going pushed down the road couldnt get the convos off, so left it there, didnt take the tacho the shifter nothing.. They ovesly wanted the wheels. He found it just down the road like it had been untouched and been sitting there the whole time. He was lukey now he locks it up in the shed.
RachsEa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 08:54 AM   #19
gregg_13
2016 PX2 Ranger XLT

Had an ol 1990 KF Laser, Was parked outside house where we were all drinking, car was in view but no one was looking, They got in and took my Skateboard, Bodyboard, CD's and Scattered my Uni stuff all down the road. Was ****edas, then a few weeks later Same house, one of the boys had his VN stolen. Sure its only a VN, but we were only students. Was very ****ed, Had ordered the deck from the states, so watching everwhere for some little vastard to be on my Skateboard. It was all to no avail though, And the cops, I almost forgot, about as useful as a hole the head.
gregg_13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #20
Kryton

never had a car broken into or stolen.
did have 4 broken hubcaps sitting by the back door that the bin man refused to take.
come home 1 day to find 2 of them had been stolen.
man i was ****ed that they didnt take the other 2.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #21
webby_191189
low wagooon

Our family car was broken into once but now most people wont have a chance as we have a 6FT fence out the front and if you manage to open that with out us hearing the dog will go nuts

webby_191189 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #22
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

My mum's gemini was stolen once but it seems they only drove it 2 km before realising it was a bucket of and parking it out the front of some old gits house. No idea why'd you steal a rusty old gemini but I do have my suspicions about who did it.

The Police forensics dude even bothered to dust it for prints, I'd just not bothered but meh.

I don't like parking my falcon in shopping centres or anywhere like that. I've had stuff nicked off it twice now, if I catch the thieving cnuts I will probably end up in the clink.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #23
paule11
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

had a car broken into years ago took my radar detector and condoms left ozzy osborne tapes behind.
I caught them the next week boy and girl aged 16 using a screwdriver to break into a work mates car .
Police came thanked us and said that mine was the 72nd car they knew he had broken into in 3 months when we were talking someone tuned up and started abusing the girl that was breaking into cars.
This bloke went of his brain she was wearing his jacket they hasd been breaking into cars in the carpark where I parked for weeks.
The girl said to me that legal aid would have them at home before I finished work that day
2 days later I am in the mall and this theif walks up with his mates and laughed at me
paule11 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #24
galapogos01
eec tweaker

how many of you people with cars that have been broken into have alarms?
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #25
frd_crzer
:D:D

well if my car ever gets broken into i will just call up the insurace company and tell them. im sure they would care LOL hehe

Quote:
I have never been broken into or stolen both house and cars. I trust where I live int he sticks of Hoppers Crossing and dont even lock the EB at home outside. LOL
well i will be coming to ur house and taking some stuff outta the EB LOL ;)
Old 03-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #26
HULK EF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

had my EF FAIRMONT broken into 3 years ago... smashed the drivers side window... stole my 15 inch subs inc box.. amp alltogether costing around $800 to renew/replace gear... 3 days before my 1st "ALL FORD DAY" in sydney at the "peter warrens ford"... managed to get the car back ready just in time thanks to spare parts/wreckers and some fast window tinting dne by "solar tint' cambelltown...
HULK EF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #27
XPfalcon170

haven't had nothing of mine stolen before. However, about 13 years ago mums car (Xd falcon 6 4.1) was stolen from her workplace. And some scumbag stole the water meter from the boss' factory units on monday!! Ripped it out of the ground and drove off with it!! Who steals a water meter!!?
XPfalcon170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-07-2007, 11:22 AM   #28

My sisters old VL got stolen a few years ago. bastards. funny thing is, they crashed it right outside MY best friends house. she rang me up at 3am saying "is your sisters car at your house??" it took me ages to register what she was saying and finally i got up, looked out the window and lo and behold, it was gone.
seXE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post