Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 03-04-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
tough_ea88
WTB cheap manual e-series

Default regretfully for sale..

yes my friends its a sad day, but i have to sell my ea spac, it is highly worked, with forged flat top pistons, full race cam, chipped, 3 inch exhaust, 5 speed bos thats been tricked up a bit;) brand new injectors spark plugs coil distributor and front tyres! has svo paint white and grey 2 tone, looks very tough, been lowered with tuned suspension, new rotors and pads, new clutch! need i go on! but i have to sell.. because theres my car, dads 2 cars, mums car and soon to be my new pride and joy:p
a nissan 300zx with a highly worked 302 windsor! as i want to get into drag racing.... the problems with my car are as followed... head gasket lol
thats it.
just before she broke down i was at the lights in carrum downs next to a p plater in a vs clubsport, he revved so i revved lol, long story short i got to the round about and a quarter of the way back before he began to brake for the roundabout so its a very very quick car! if anyone is interested send me a text or ring me and make an offer, please reasonable offers only..
ring ben on 0404 176 887 cheers ford fans:p

tough_ea88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
EDXR6T

Sounds like a Beast, get some pic's of it up .
EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
Krytox
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

does the box balance food on its nose?
Old 03-04-2007, 11:25 PM   #4
tough_ea88

i only got pics on my fone but if ur interested i will tkae some pics 2morow with the digi camera and post em;) thanx
Old 03-04-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
tough_ea88

oh and yes im sure it could balance food on its nose... spastic lol
Old 03-04-2007, 11:42 PM   #6
tough_ea88

looking to sell a.s.a.p so no offer to stupid lol just ask
im located near cranbourne in victoria
Old 04-04-2007, 12:00 AM   #7
tough_ea88

im rarely on the computer so if you are interested just give me a ring.. or text whatever.. and dont hold me to the balancing food quote haha cya's anytime u can text i never sleep bawhahaha