Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 06-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #1
falcon351
HANK

Default Exhaust shops in Adealide

hey,
just wondrin if anyone knows any decent exhaust shops in adelaide, as its time for me to upgrade to a sports cat back system n maybe extractors l8r on. Also if u hav any other info or opinions on wot i should get it would be much appreciated, and would a slightly oval tip be 2 "commodore" for a falcon.
cheers!

Shift kit!
Tinted windows n tail lights.
Pioneer 200w flip face head unit
600w pioneer sub backed by my nu 640W kenwood 4 way amp
Eclipse 6x9s and 6's
Clear front and side indicators
115 rwkw on regular, not bad for pod, catbak!

Back on the rd! nothing can stop us, not a defect or even a stoby pole!! BAHAHA NEVER SAY DIE!!!
falcon351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2007, 07:13 AM   #2
5L
[ 5L ]

not a fan of the oval tips on ea-ed's, ef-el they look good. id say get a 3.5"dump pipe.
as for exhaust the off the shelf lukey exhaust's arnt bad, they come as a mandrel bent system but where the cat is they are reduced down to a 2.25" for the standard cat. when i got my hi flow cat installed i got them to cut that out and make it 2.5" all the way through.

i had my eb done at carline at semaphore, they were good. and my au was done through KPM at exhaust technology on goodwood rd, who have also done an good job building my custom twin 2.5" exhaust. aussie discount exhaust on port rd, installed my cat and they probably have the cheapest prices around.
[ 5L ] 2001 AU series 2 xr8, 220kw, 5speed, leather interior, premium sound, narooma blue, cat back exhaust, k&n filter,willall edit,MSD coil packs, MSD leads, monroe gt gas shocks, superlow kingsprings 187rwkw (mainline)

www.ignitionimages.com
5L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
fairmont1998
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've heard positive comments about Everlast at Modbury too. Haven't had any work done by them myself though.

2012 KK Jeep Cherokee Limited CRD - Still going strong
2019 MG ZS Essence
1988 RD Mitsubishi Colt GL - 59kW of Fury
2022 Kia Stinger GT
fairmont1998 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2007, 10:34 PM   #4
MrFlibbles
ill have a beer milkshake

i have used everlast at modbury, put the twin system on my old zh fairlane, good job and a good price!
1969 Isuzu Florian
1976 Chev luv (really its just a rebadged Isuzu!)
1980 Isuzu KB 4x4
MrFlibbles is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:56 AM   #5
Doctor Sodways
South African Drift King

Fisher Performance near scottys motel arnt bad, exhaust technology on goody road are damn expensive, but they have done some very good work for some mates, and good ole' discount aussie as well
Doctor Sodways is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post